- PureVPN is one of several VPN service providers that run the VPN industry and is therefore also recommended as the best VPN. PureVPN has an extensive server network, i.e. 750+, for solving website restriction issues. In addition, PureVPN supports sophisticated tunneling protocols to ensure privacy and security.
750 servers in 140 countries
Get access to Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and ITV via VPN
Supports PPTP, L2TP / IPSec, and OpenVPN tunneling protocols
All compatible devices/platforms
5 devices at the same time
is one of the VPN providers that have the fastest speed among all the VPN providers on the list. This will protect your online privacy by encrypting your online data in a VPN encrypted tunnel. It also gives you access to blocked content and abroad. It gives you access to over 2,000 servers in 94 countries and unlocks social networking sites for any country. View a detailed ExpressVPN review for more information.
Unlimited bandwidth for online streaming
Access to websites from around the world
He does not keep any magazines.
Provides 6 simultaneous connections on one account
24/7 customer support
Want to surf the Internet without worrying about spammers and hackers? You can subscribe to HideMyAss who access news and social networking sites in any part of the world. It has 760+ servers in 190 countries. Works as the best tool for giving you access to limited content.
A total of 190 countries
One account can be used on 5 devices simultaneously
Ultra Fast and Super Reliable VPNs
30-day money back guarantee
24/7 customer support
makes an ideal VPN for because of its extensive VPN with 4203+ servers. It provides access to thousands of public IP addresses for the smooth flow of the Internet without worrying about network security. Strong VPN encryption, i.e. 256-bit, protects your data on the Internet. View a detailed NordVPN review for more information.
The fastest VPN
Makes private connections
Provides freedom of access to any website.
Provides 6 multi-logins
Provides round-the-clock customer support
Sometimes slower internet connection
- Ivacy with its fast-paced speed and over 450 servers in more than 100 locations, allows you to access censored websites. Now you no longer need to worry about blocked websites and applications, because Ivacy can unlock anything. In addition, you can access Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and other services. View a detailed Ivacy overview for more information.
Access blocked websites
Does not store logging history
Provides 5 simultaneous connections
Available for all operating systems, that is, Mac, Windows, Android, iOS and others.
Comes only with a 7-day money back guarantee.
The many features built into the service, as well as the impressive connection speed, make this one of my best choices. The ability to customize encryption levels may seem like a great idea, but it allows users to balance security and anonymity according to their needs.
An excellent network of global servers
Stable connection speeds
Many customizable features
DPI can bypass Chinese firewalls
Has WireGuard servers
The interface needs a little getting used to.
Prices are a little higher.
- With servers in 23 countries, PerfectPrivacy may not be the biggest dog in the yard, but in terms of location, it still has a decent spread from East to West. It also comes with a strict no registration policy and many other benefits, including custom port forwarding, multiple hops through the VPN server, and allows access to TOR on all of its servers.
Cascading multiple VPN servers
Configurable Port Forwarding
SSH and proxy available
Limited mobile support
- PrivateInternetAccess (or PIA) has a surprisingly large network of servers – in fact, more than TorGuard. This is good news because in many cases the speed of the VPN depends on the physical distance from the VPN servers.
It also comes with a very nonstandard client who tried to make himself as unobtrusive as possible in your system. This can make it either fantastic or very annoying for you, depending on your attitude. Prices start at $ 3.33 per month per year.
Massive server network
Integrates additional features such as ad blocking and anti-malware protection.
SOCKS5 Proxy enabled
Great for streaming media
Difficult to get to settings
Restricted user interface
- Their initial Starter VPN package allows you to simultaneously protect up to five devices, but you are limited to 500 MB.
Of the benefits – you can expand the amount of traffic by 500 MB by inviting your friends, family and work colleagues to register. Confirmation of your email address will give another 100 MB. Adding one more device will add 250 MB, and subscribing to Twitter will add another 50 MB. There is even more: if you use SurfEasy for five days, one after another, you will receive another 100 MB to your account, and another 75 MB for a change of regions.
SurfEasy uses ?bank-level encryption,? but unfortunately they do not explain exactly what this means. SurfEasy has a secure torrent function, as well as a built-in lock tracker (in order not to track the cookies that follow you everywhere).
- CyberGhost (iOS, Android) is an extremely popular choice as a free mobile VPN.
There are two excellent reasons for this: it has no limit on traffic in free accounts, and it does not keep any user logs. Instead of a traffic limit, CyberGhost limits the time. Free accounts can use CyberGhost VPN servers three hours at a time ? but you can immediately reconnect.
After the application is launched, both Android and iOS users can use CyberGhost Premium for free in test mode for seven days, then the account becomes free.
- Windscribe (iOS, Android).
This is one of the best free VPN solutions, offering an initial 2GB of VPN traffic. It instantly increases to 10 GB if you confirm your email address. Moreover, you can get an additional 1 GB for each friend whom you were able to persuade to register. And even better – if one of these friends decides to upgrade to the tariff Pro, you will get an unlimited account too.
Windscribe really has a reliable VPN, a limited number of free server locations. Windscribe VPN was one of the slowest in the test, with a result of 10 MB per second when downloading and 13 MB per second when sending. The application uses OpenVPN in combination with AES-256 encryption, SHA512 authorization keys, and a 4096-bit RSA key.